Practice operation - COVID-19
Please observe the following SAFETY measures: Status January 2021
We expressly ask you for TELEPHONE ADVANCE NOTIFICATION, PLEASE DO NOT SPONTANEOUSLY COME FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!
- Wear an FFP2 mask when entering the office and in the waiting area.
- Children up to 6 years of age do not need to wear mouth and nose protection.
- Children up to 14 years of age may also wear other protective masks.
- If you have had contact with infected people, please do not enter the office.
- If you have fever-like symptoms or are unsure of your status, we also ask you to stay at home and be sure to call the COVID 19 Number 1450.
- Follow the instructions of our staff on site
- Maximum 2 people in the waiting room at one time, otherwise wait outside.
- No accompanying persons: they have to wait/walk outside
- Brush your teeth only at home
- Hand hygiene immediately at the order entrance 30s with hand soap, hand disinfection is available
- Do not shake hands and keep a safe distance of at least 1m.
- If you have removed your denture/shin/braces from your mouth yourself , please inform our staff so that you can perform renewed hand disinfection.